SPCM HPC Cluster Management
PAPP - Portable Assembly Pre-Processor
xml-format - XML Beautifier
Another Programmer's Editor
Auto-admin is a set of tools for automating common systems management tasks
such as enabling/disabling services, tuning the system, installing software,
There are two primary goals:
- Provide a compatibility layer to help automate sysadmin tasks across
- Act as a knowledgebase for performing sysadmin tasks from the command-line.
Core design principals:
- Complete portability: Our aim is to support any POSIX platform for
which someone is willing to maintain the code.
- Zero dependencies: All scripts are written in POSIX Bourne shell and
use only POSIX tools included with the base system.
- Speed and Simplicity: Our efforts are focused on basic functionality,
robustness, fast and easy setup and management. No
fluff to make it look fancy.